COVID-19 Response - Family & Community Update (1/12/2021)
Happy New Year! Thank you for your continued partnership as we work together to safely move forward. With all that's going on in our world, we remain very fortunate to live in such a safe and supportive community. Thank you for all your contributions to make our school such a great place for students, families, and staff.
- Thanks to our Student Councils, Music Department, & Student-Athletes for making the best of our current situation!
- We continue to see minimal COVID-19 cases among our school-aged population - it appears that our preventative mitigation strategies are working.
- Launching Family Health Portal that allows each family to register their daily health attestation digitally - please sign up & start logging in each day at https://www.livoniacsd.org/healthportal
- Please indicate your choice of digital learning 2.0 or in-person learning for next semester (starting Feb 1) by Tuesday, January 19 - https://forms.gle/RWabq75kuL55wZgf7
- If we have Snow Days, they will be traditional snow days (not digital days)
- NYSDOH High-Risk Winter Sports remain postponed until further notice
- Picture Retakes - January 20th
To Learn More...