The Livonia Central School Food Service Department offers an in-school meal service that has implemented an electronic meal system called MySchoolBucks.
BENEFITS OF THE MYSCHOOLBUCKS SYSTEM:
- Meal lines will be more efficient because there is little money being exchanged.
- Students do not have to worry about losing or protecting their money.
- Confidentiality is maintained for participants in the National School Lunch Program.
- It is an efficient and effective way for us to meet your child's needs now and in the future.
- Mobile app now available!
OPTIONAL ONLINE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
Online payments are managed by https://www.myschoolbucks.com.
Things to know about MySchoolBucks:
- The convenience fee per transaction will is $2.49
- mySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
- Electronic Check
- Parents may fund up to $120 per student, but a family may pay for all of their students on a single transaction