2019-20 Budget Process and Documents
Budget StatementThe 2019-20 Budget Process began on September 17, 2018 with the presentation and acceptance of the 2017-18 District Audit by the Board of Education. On December 4, 2018, the Board adopted the 2019-20 Budget Calendar which will guide the budget process. The administration and Board of Education will develop a budget which ensures the best possible programs and learning experiences to meet the needs of our students that are within the confines of the taxpaying community. Please review the attached calendar below and mark your calendars for the public budget hearing on May 13th, 2019 at 6:30PM.
The Budget Statement and required attachments must be made available to the public (upon request) in the main office of each school building in the District, the Business Office, the Livonia Public Library, and on the school district's website, at least 7 days before the Budget Hearing date and not less than 14 days before the annual budget vote.
- Meeting and Vote Notice
- Budget Statement - Proposed Budget in:
- Property Tax Report Card
- Estimated Tax Levy
- District's Academic Report Cards - most recent school academic report cards outlining student performance
- District's Fiscal Accountability Summary
- Administrative Compensation Disclosure Notice
- Exemption Reporting for Taxing Jurisdictions
- Exemption Reporting for Taxing Jurisductions - PILOT
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office at 346-4000 ext. 4009.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Connell Building Lobby
(Spring St. entrance)
6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.