The 2020-21 Budget Process began on September 30, 2019 with the presentation and acceptance of the 2018-19 District Audit by the Board of Education. On December 16, 2019, the Board adopted the 2020-21 Budget Calendar which guided the budget process. The administration and Board of Education developed a budget that ensures the best possible programs and learning experiences to meet the needs of our students that are within the confines of the taxpaying community. Please review the attached calendar below and mark your calendars for the public budget hearing on May 26th, 2020.
This year, due to the delay of the budget vote, the Budget Calendar was revised by the Board of Education on May 19, 2020. The budget vote will occur by absentee ballot.
Budget Hearing Video - The Budget Hearing was streamed on 5/26/20 and is available here.
The Budget Statement and required attachments must be made available to the public (upon request) in the main office of each school building in the District, the Business Office, the Livonia Public Library, and on the school district's website, at least 7 days before the Budget Hearing date and not less than 14 days before the annual budget vote.
- Meeting and Vote Notice
- Budget Statement - Proposed Budget in:
- Year to Year Budget Comparison
- Three-Part Format broken down into three components (Administration, Program and Capital)
- Property Tax Report Card
- Estimated Tax Levy
- District's Academic Report Cards - most recent school academic report cards outlining student performance
- District's Fiscal Accountability Summary
- Administrative Compensation Disclosure Notice
- Exemption Reporting for Taxing Jurisdictions: