The 2021-22 Budget Process began on September 21, 2020 with the presentation and acceptance of the 2019-20 District Audit by the Board of Education. On November 16, 2020, the Board adopted the 2021-22 Budget Calendar which guided the budget process. The administration and Board of Education developed a budget that ensures the best possible programs and learning experiences to meet the needs of our students that are within the confines of the taxpaying community. Please review the attached calendar below and mark your calendars for the public budget hearing on May 4th, 2021.
Budget Hearing - The Budget Hearing was be held on 5/4/21 in the Connell Building Conference Room and was live streamed via Zoom Webinar.
Budget Hearing Presentation - This presentation was presented at the Budget Hearing on 5/4/21.
The Budget Statement and required attachments must be made available to the public (upon request) in the main office of each school building in the District, the Business Office, the Livonia Public Library, and on the school district's website, at least 7 days before the Budget Hearing date and not less than 14 days before the annual budget vote.
- Meeting and Vote Notice - Revised 4/12/21
- Sample Ballot
- Budget Statement - Proposed Budget in:
- Year to Year Budget Comparison
- Three-Part Format broken down into three components (Administration, Program and Capital)
- Property Tax Report Card
- Estimated Tax Levy
- District's Academic Report Card - most recent school academic report cards outlining student performance
- District's Academic Report Card - prior year school ademic report card (Last year of full assessment data)
- District's Fiscal Accountability Summary - 2018-2019 School Year (Most recent year available)
- District's Fiscal Transparency Summary - 2018-2019 School Year (Most recent year available)
- Administrative Compensation Disclosure Notice
- Exemption Reporting for Taxing Jurisdictions: