9th Grade Orientation is Wednesday, August 25th from 7:20-noon.
- Students will be picked up on their normal bus run time and dropped off at the Middle/High School
- Parents may drop off their student at the Middle/High School at 7:20
- Orientation will end at noon and the bus will bring students home.
- Parents may pick up their student at noon.
- Students do not need to bring anything with them that day.
- Masks are required
- Link Leaders (11th and 12th-grade students) will be reaching out to 9th-grade students who are in their assigned group over the next few weeks with more information.
If you have questions please email Todd Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.