COVID-19 Health Status & Response Level Update 11/10/21
After considering the health data for Nov 1-Nov 7, we will remain at the SUBSTANTIAL LEVEL for health protocols for next week 11/15-11/22. Last week, we had 12 positive cases of students or staff with contact tracing not suggesting any school-based spread. Please be mindful that 12 cases remains only 0.69% of our total in-person population of students and staff. We intentionally established conservative thresholds for cases at each level to ensure that we responded proactively and preventatively.SUBSTANTIAL LEVEL Health Protocols
- face coverings remain required by NYSDOH - no change
- minimum 3 feet physical distance whenever possible - no change
- concessions - change - no indoors due to NYSDOH mask requirements & outdoor pre-packaged food only
- fundraising - no door-to-door fundraising
- daily monitoring & health screens - change - weekly attestation & random in-person wellness checks
- visitors & volunteers - limited to those approved as essential for educational purposes
- indoor & outdoor large group gatherings & events - change - limited capacity for indoor events
- indoor & outdoor facility use - standard procedures - limited facility use determined case-by-case basis
Links of interest:
video link -
slide deck link - https://drive.google.com/file/...
Weekly Attestation Health Portal - https://www.livoniacsd.org/pag...